Balloons will continue to fly at Lubao International Balloon Festival!
- Event Ticket (General Admission)
- Event Tshirt
- Event Bagtag
- Roundtrip Transfer Manila-Lubao-Manila -Entrance/Admission Fee
- Tour Coordinator
- Toll Fees/Gas/Parking Fee/Driver
- Other Attractions
|12:00 AM||Meet Up/Assembly Time at McDonalds Greenfield, Crossing|
|1:00 AM||ETD going to Lubao|
|4:00 AM||ETA Lubao/Prepare to go inside|
|5:00 AM||Gates open|
|5:30 AM – 6:30 AM||Hot Air Balloon Show|
|6:30 AM – 8:00 PM||Musical Festival/Aerial Show/Night Glow/Fireworks Display/Bazaar/Food Festival|
|8:00 PM||Assembly time for departure from Lubao|
|8:30 PM||ETD Lubao to Manila|
|12:00 AM||ETA Manila|
- We’re expecting a lot of people to be joining the balloon and music fest so please bring a lot of patience with you when you stand in line while waiting to go inside.
- Gates open at 5 AM. You can visit the balloon area, have breakfast, lunch, meryenda and dinner at food stalls and do your thing.
- Event Bagtag
- Hot Air Balloon show from 5:30-6:30 AM only.Tour Coordinator
- Concert schedule will be announced soon.
Php 600.00 downpayment is needed to secure your slot and the remaining balance shall be paid on the date of the event.
- Downpayment is non-refundable but transferable.
- Slot reservation is on first come, first serve.
- Last minute back out is considered as sold.
- Cut off of Reservation is March 31, 2017.
- Children below 3 ft are free to enter while standard ticket price applies for children above 3 ft.